|Sl.No||Department Name||Total Budget Outlay *||Financial Progress *||Percentage of Expenditure|
|6||Agriculture Development & Farmers' Welfare||770.38||718.37||93.25|
PLANSPACE – KERALA (System for Progress Analysis and Concurrent Evaluation) is a Web based integrated information system, which helps to monitor and evaluate the progress of all Plan schemes implemented across all departments in the state. Its an effective online project management and monitoring tool built on to G2G e-Governance framework. PLANSPACE facilitates to capture the relevant details about a Plan scheme, its various components, physical/ financial progress, and tracking the status of implementation lifecycle and generates dynamic, customized reports for various stakeholders. It also facilitate as an online reporting tool for the Implementing Departments/Agencies to update their progress and implementation issues on time to time and to support effective decision making process. Thus, providing real time information, the system act as an online project management and reporting system for the Hon. Ministers, State Planning Board Officials, Secretaries and Higher officials in the Government and Heads of Departments and helps them to improves their decision making and planning process. The system tracks the entire implementation life cycle of all plan schemes/projects which has been included in state budget and implemented by 270 Government agencies and departments in the state. PLANSPACE has been rolled out in district level and the district level implementation and monitoring of the schemes by district administration is also been managed through this system. PLANSPACE is backed up with very powerful MIS and data analytics dashboard, which gives single window information for the entire state.
The PLANSPACE project is initiated by Kerala State Planning Board and this integrated information system has been designed, developed, implemented and managed by Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management - Kerala (IIITM-K). The project has been fully developed by using the state of the art Open Source Web and Database technology tools and systems.
1. The primary objective of PLANSPACE is to build an effective online monitoring and evaluation system for all plan schemes/projects implemented by various Government Departments and agencies in the state.
2. To facilitate the planners and decision makers in the Government to take timely and suitable decisions/interventions for the effective implementation of plan schemes.
3. To provide online access to all interested citizens in the state to the continuously updated database on plan implementation with respect to every individual department and thus ensuring a transparent and democratization of plan implementation and monitoring.
4. To develop a comprehensive, scientific, and reliable database as well as a sufficiently elaborate and transparent system of reporting; analysis, and upkeep of information on plan implementation across all departments.
1.A single window access to information on entire implementation lifecycle of a Scheme/Project/Activity
2. PLANSPACE provides full details about a scheme/project/activity, its various components, physical/ financial progress, implementation status and generates real-time dynamic, customized MIS reports for various stake holders.
3. Customised infographics DashBoard for various stake holders and provides customised reports on the project implementation progress like financial and physical progress, targets, targeted beneficiaries, time bound implementation schedule etc.
4. Outcome and Output based monitoring of activities .
5. An effective online reporting mechanism for each implementation officers (from each department/section) to reports any implementation issues or problems to higher authority and seek/get suitable advice/decisions on a very short time.
6. Decentralized monitoring: The activity/project/scheme can be assigned to any decentralized Department/ Section wise and monitor the progress on a real-time basis.
8. Alerts : Scheduled SMS and Email alerts are being sent to concerned officers regarding the expected deliverables and outcomes.
9. Integration of Treasury Data: The real-time state treasury expenditure for each scheme has been integrated with PLANSPACE for the effective monitoring and comparison of expenditure.
10 .PLANSPACE is backed with a powerful MIS and Data Analytics framework. The system generates more than 150 customised reports for various stake holders like Ministers, Secretaries to Government, Planning and Decision Makers, Higher officials etc.
11 .Open Access to Scheme wise/Department wise implementation progress by Public/citizen
12 .Data Portability- Each report can be downloaded into various document formats including PDF, Excel , word for further analysis .